Can we have a look at the vmi.h and the list of 18 classes, and
specially the two classes required for integration ?
Besides, I would also like to know the changes/extensions you have
thought till date for 1.5 spec.
To me, it seems that there should be a lot of extensions given the
fact that 1.5 has put in more efforts to give closer "insider" look in
the VM.

-Akhilesh.