On 9/7/05, Mark Wielaard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It should. If not, please file a bug!
> Most classpath/harmony sister projects will release an updated version
> soon. For GCC/GCJ the release should be imported asap, "the big merge"
> was one of the primary focuses of 0.18. GCC/GCJ should be much more in
> sync with upstream classpath development from now on. Kaffe CVS is
> mostly up to date, but not completely merged yet. IKVM just made a first
> 0.20 RC1 based on 0.18 and will most probably release a new stable in a
> couple of days. Cacao has been updated in CVS, but is dealing with the
> import of the new interpreter based on vmgen so might take a while to
> stabilize. And JikesRVM is shooting for a new 2.4.1 next Monday assuming
> they get things switched over to classpath 0.18 in the next few days.

It's odd you never mentioned JamVM's status in the list.  JamVM from
CVS works with classpath 0.18 "out of the box" on Linux now.  I'll
make a new release once I've fixed a library naming problem on Mac OS
X (extension change between 0.17 and 0.18).  This should be in the
next day or so.

Regards,

Rob.