David Tanzer has offered his proof-of-concept component model to the project. It can be found here :

[ ] +1 Accept the code into the project
[ ] -1 Don't accept the code.  Reason :

------

Notes :

1) Yes, this is formal, but we want a clear audit trail into the project, and clear acceptance decisions 2) I normally would put a 3 day review period, but this code is small and I want to use this to test the process 3) Once we accept (I expect we will) ( and if David gets his Bulk Contrib Agreement and Software Grant in!) we'll put in sandbox and away we go...

Thanks for the patience

[EMAIL PROTECTED]