Thanks!  Keep it coming!

geir

On Oct 28, 2005, at 5:17 PM, Jean-frederic Clere wrote:

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

If you wish to contribute this, could you post it to a JIRA?

Until I get commit rights ;-)

It is now: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-10
Now I go for the Makefiles or the build.xml.
make is more strandard for C project but ant is probably before the harmony community.

Any commit?

Cheers

Jean-Frederic