Ok.  So there's this joke I like...

A guy dies and goes to hell. A daemon ;) meets him at the door, and tells him that he gets to choose his eternal punishment. They go to a large room where people are hanging by their hands into a pool of lava. They all are in agony and pain. They guys says "Pass!". The go to the second room. Here, people are chained to big rocks, and wave after wave of cold saltwater lash into them minute after minute. Clearly they are suffering too.

The man wants to see the third room. In it, people are standing up to their necks in a big pool of manure, drinking coffee. The man thinks "hey, that's not so bad, compared to what I saw" so he grabs a coffee cup, jumps in and has his coffee. (The coffee isn't bad, either.)

Fifteen minutes later, the overseer gets up from his coffee, comes to the edge of the pool, and says

"Ok everyone.  Coffee break is over.  Back on your hands!"

So... can we consider this topic done (with the exception of dalibar getting the last word in response to my last post), at least from the POV of trying to make progress on it here on the Harmony list, and move it over to legal-discuss? This is a committer-only list, so not everyone can participate, but if we promise to bring the results back, will that work?

If not, shall we start harmony-legal@ list?

geir