Hi guys,

I've just tried updating my Harmony tree from Subversion, but I'm getting
this error:

svn: SSL is not supported

So then I decided to specifically look at Tim's instructions from
yesterday for building the classlib snapshots, and so tried the following
svn command:

svn checkout -r HEAD
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk
Harmony

However this resulted in the same error message...

I then tried doing a checkout without using SSL (just standard http) but
it keeps hanging, occasionally quitting complaining of chunk errors or
write locks :-(

Now the problem could be at my end, and dare I say it the problem might
just be I'm being stupid, but can someone just try updating their local
tree or doing a checkout to see if there are any problems at the minute?

Cheers,
Elliott