I've been trying to refactor security2 into the org.apache pacakage space.

I'm now having test failures.

Can someone else do a co of security2 and verify? I've backed out the change so that you need junit and bcprov on your classpath (argh!) and turned on haltonfailure so that the tests will stop once something goes wrong.

I thought I was being careful - while it's clear that I have no idea what I'm doing, there's clearly something a little more subtle going on here because I wouldn't think that just moving package names would be a problem. I assume that there's some provider or other configuration-ish issue.

This would be a good learning experience for all of us how this works. I need to run out for about 20 min... bbiab.