snowdosker wrote:

Hello Enrico

I'm trying to build JCHEVM following your steps described at
http://www.mail-archive.com/harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg03212.html

I was able to build Classpath sucsesfuly, but
fail making JCHEVM

In result I have

native/java_lang_VMThread.c: In function `JCNI_java_lang_VMThread_start':
native/java_lang_VMThread.c:388: warning: implicit declaration of function `pthread_attr_setstackaddr' native/java_lang_VMThread.c:388: warning: nested extern declaration of `pthread_attr_setstackaddr'
make[2]: *** [java_lang_VMThread.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/ivan/jchevm/libjc'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ivan/jchevm/libjc'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Can you help me, please.
Thanks, Ivan

Hi Ivan,

if you're building JCHEVM with Cygwin, modify the following file:

                        .\libjc\arch\arch_definitions.h

at line 95.

Remove:
#define _JC_LIBRARY_FMT        "lib%s.so"

Add:
#define _JC_LIBRARY_FMT        "lib%s.dll.a"

In order to achieve a successfull build, I had to change a few other things.
Before I post them here, let's see how it goes your build.
Are you using a Home or a Professional Windows edition?

Enrico