snowdosker wrote:

Hi, Enrico.

Thank you for your help.
Looks like I am following you step by step and now have the same error which you discussed with Archie few days ago =)

assertion failure 1
-----------------
vm.c - line 46
message = "assertion failure: _JC_FULL_ALIGNMENT <= (sizeof(_jc_word))"

When I add the following:

    printf("_JC_FULL_ALIGNMENT=%u\n", _JC_FULL_ALIGNMENT);

jchevm prints: 8

But unfortunately this mail-list do not contain solution for it.
I can not figure out how to solve it. Can you help me, please?

Ivan

Hi Ivan,

try this, in the autogen.sh file:

CONFIGFLAGS=" --disable-assertions"

After disabling the assertions, you should be face the same problem where I'm currently stuck at:

That problem, I think, should disappear on a WindowsXP Professional Edition.

Let me know how it goes.

Enrico