karan malhi wrote:
> Could there be a switch to over-ride the global exclude list
> entry/entries? This way a module by default would use a global exclude
> list and also have the freedom to ignore it and use the module exclude
> list.

In the incoming HARMONY-57 contribution the list is 'global', but you
can override the exclusion list by specifying a replacement's location
in a java property.

In future, I see the global list as simply a dynamic amalgam of the
module lists in the target.  If we put the exclude lists in a standard
location, (in the repo and in the tests jar file(s)) then they can be
found by the test framework.

--

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.