Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> I moved modules/security to archive/modules/security and moved
> modules/security2 to modules/security.  I adjusted build scripts as needed.

Thanks.  How about making the archive/ a peer of trunk/, branches/ &
tags/, then people downloading trunk won't get the archived stuff too?

> I wasn't able to go further or put a snapshot up because of really awful
> network conditions in the hotel I'm in. (There seems to be something
> systemically bad about Embassy Suites - this is the second time I've had
> network problems in the last two times I stayed in one...)

I have built the refactored code (at rev 378478) and created the snapshot
archives.  They are sitting on my disk at the moment.  Do we need a
green light from the incubator PMC before uploading a new snapshot?

> Tim, do the change of the package names if you wish.  I'll do the
> snapshot based on a svn rev later today (unless someone else wants
> to...)  I suspect that it won't be a major deal if you get the new J9 VM
> up at the same time as the svn change is made...

The plan is still on course to have the new VME version in place ready
for people to continue working seamlessly, and leave the old VME there
to run snapshots.

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.