Stepan Mishura wrote:
Hi all,

Are we interesting in providing a competitive set of tools and utilities for
Harmony implementation?

Of course.

(for tools list see: http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/tooldocs/index.html
)
Are we going to provide the same set, subset or superset? Or it is too early
to discuss tools list?

Same or super.  I can't see why we'd subset if people use them.

As we agreed we need javadoc. And this is priority number one.
What about others? What about javah, appletviewer or keytool?

Y, Y, Y.

I'd suggest creating a prioritized list of tools and utilities that we need
and place it on Harmony project's site, for example, in 'subcomponents' or
'road map/TODO' section. A tool's priority will define its demand for
Harmony

For example,

Tool name       Status       Priority
javadoc          missing         high