Weldon Washburn wrote:
On 2/28/06, Enrico Migliore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Weldon,

 I'm the author of the (read + lseek = pread) and I'm sure it can't be
the cause of the
 compiling problem you are having.

I will stop trying to debug the problem and wait.

 I'm writing from scratch a short document with the guidelines to build
JCHEVM on Cygwin,

This is great!

 please allow me a couple of days in order to finish it.

Please feel free to send me early version(s) to try.  I can help point
out what is incomplete.  We can even do this off list since it is
likely that most of the list is only interested in the final result.

Well... please feel free to do it on the list. It's a legitimate project activity, and it will allow others to participate in review and debugging of the process...