Tim Ellison wrote:

Jean-frederic Clere wrote:
Mark Hindess wrote:

Using "touch .now; sleep 2; (cd make; ant) ; find depends ... \!
-anewer .now" on both builds shows that the only files that aren't
accessed by either build are the README files and:

depends/files/java.security

That probably isn't needed since the build uses:

modules/security/src/java.home/lib/security/java.security

instead.

But that's the only one that's obviously redundant.

Yep... I would prefer to classlib depends directory a readme that tells
classlib depends on:
CU4C version 3.4 (how to get and install it).
ICU4JNI
FDLIBM
zlib

Like this?
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/depends/oss/README.txt?view=markup
The README.txt doesn't tell how depends/jars/icu4j_3_4.jar is build, does it?

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Cheers

Jean-Frederic