It's not a moderator issue, Leo. We actually have zero moderation requirements for the Harmony lists because we set things up to require people to subscribe in order to post.

This is doing a special "allow" to let a stream of mail come w/o having to be subscribed - i.e. a bot like this for which the subscription would make no sense.

I've removed allowing [EMAIL PROTECTED] to go to -dev, and it now is free to go to -commits

Please change inside IBM when convenient.

geir

Leo Simons wrote:
Anyone can be a moderator. Currently it is
 moderator at sunstarsys.com (I suspect dims)
 geirm at apache.org (geir)

for both the commits and dev lists. These guys both do an amazing amount of
mailing list moderation (which is a boooooring job) and if there's anyone
willing
to be added to this list I'm sure they wouldn't mind, just raise your hand :-)