George Harley wrote:
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

Tim Ellison wrote:
I know that you'll be disappointed if I didn't ...

Geir Magnusson Jr (JIRA) wrote:
<snip>
    Resolution: Won't Fix

This has been taken care of elsewhere, IIRC. Resolving for now to see if there's howls of protest...

How was it resolved?

I thought there was a patch that removed it. If there wasn't, happy to re-open.

geir

Hi Geir,

Is this what you mean ? http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-55?page=all

Personally, I think that HARMONY-31 was awesome :-)

We all do George!

At least the basic principle of pushing the auxiliary functionality (in this case timing) up to the test framework is there in the sample code attachment if anyone else is keen to do more in this area.

Do you think this should be re-opened, or an new JIRA created to keep things clear?

geir

Best regards,
George