On 3/25/06, Fernando Cassia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I repeat my -perhaps naive- question: any reason for not making the win32
> build of Harmany based on the OpenWatcom open source compiler??
>
> www.openwatcom.org

As dims said "patches welcome",

I also think it would be interesting to look at the possibility of
building with cygwin gcc - using the '-no-cygwin' option to create
binaries using the native crtdll.dll (rather than cygwin1.dll).
There's a howto at:

  http://www.delorie.com/howto/cygwin/mno-cygwin-howto.html

In many ways this should be much easier to maintain since there should
be more in common with the tool chains of other platforms - linux for
instance.

Regards,
 Mark.

--