On a related subject, one side-effect of the dependency changes is
that the downloaded jars that are copied to the deploy tree will be
picked up by the snapshot target.  The ASF need to decide if
distributing these jars this way is acceptable.

-Mark.

--
Mark Hindess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
IBM Java Technology Centre, UK.