Enrico,

That is great news!  Could you work with me to produce
MSVS project and workspace files for this, please?  I
would like to begin a general migration into this environment
and I will need to ask you a few questions so as to be able
to run the configurator (perhaps once on CygWin or Linix
and checked in to SVN) to generate these automagically so
that VS users do not have to run the Unix-ish configuration
utility.

Thanks for your research on this platform.

Dan Lydick

P.S.  Has anyone yet tried to build BootJVM on a Mac or
other PPC platform?  If you are interested, I can show you
how to hack up the configurator to get started.