Hi Dan,

Enrico,

Are you able to compile this latest source level?
I'm busy at the moment and didn't download your latest snapshot. Sorry :-(

Whether you can or not, would you mind to send
me your MS project and MS workspace files
(I forget if this is the right name on VS.  Maybe
this is just Eclipse nomenclature.)  I would like
to look at using your settings as the starting
point for MSVS compilations.

Dan Lydick

Yes, I can send you the source and the workspace files.
E-mail is fine?

The tag used for commenting out the code are:

////         (four slashes)
enrico:   (my name)

I just checked and notice that the number of modifications I did is really little. The major work was moving the declarations of a certain number of stack variables up to the top of the body of the function, as shown in the follwing example:

old_function:

int my_func (void)
{
   printf("Ciao");