Mark Hindess wrote:
On 4/11/06, Geir Magnusson Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
There is a cultural element to it - maybe we keep tabs on who breaks the
build, and that decides who buys the beer next time we all meet...

Not that I object to George buying me beer, but this seems a little
harsh considering he only broke 15 tests out of ~5400.  Would he have
to buy everyone dinner if he broken them all? ;-)

My theory is that over time, it will balance out - we'll all break things, and we'll all wind up buying each other beer (as it should be)