Hi Anton,

It is a good idea if it helps developers build up a map of how the class library modules relate to one another. I am not currently sure how such a top level description file can be incorporated into the kind of scheme I was thinking about. I will certainly look for opportunities to factor this information out to a higher level if possible.

Best regards,
George