Hi Daniel,

indeed it makes sense to compare the performance both implementations of
java.math package
using the real applications. If you have any results could you plase to make
them public?
I want to look at them. Besides I'd pefer to slightly correct you about the
SVN repository already contains full implemenation of the java.math package
for Java 1.5 (please look at the HARMONY-380 issue for details).

Thanks,
Vladimir Gorr
Intel Middleware Products Division.