Yes, that would be another great project, but will there be enough of a coding element?

I was reading through the SOC docs, and while it's not beaten over the readers head, there does appear to be a strong requirement of developing new code. As an example, working on an OSS project doing documentation isn't sufficient (which is a shame, IMO)

geir

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

IOW :

    VM + host classlib + SpecialTestFramework(candidate classlib)

if that makes any sense...

I think the perfect SoC project could be to have Gump using Harmony. Either Leo or myself could volunteer to be the mentors.