On 27 April 2006 at 4:00, Geir Magnusson Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We have all the docs for HARMONY-114 and they are in SVN
>
> Please vote to accept or reject this codebase into the Apache Harmony
> class library :
>
> [ ] + 1 Accept
> [ ] -1 Reject  (provide reason below)
>
> Lets let this run 3 days unless a) someone states they need more time or
> b) we get all committer votes before then.
>
> Go...

Geir,

What exactly are we voting on?  There are issues with JIRA 114 that
might warrant a -1 vote, but that have been improved upon in JIRA 192
and 318.

Also, I think the adapter should be a separate component from the class
library rather than part of the class library as suggested by your
wording.

Regards,
 Mark.