Mark Hindess wrote:
On 27 April 2006 at 4:00, Geir Magnusson Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We have all the docs for HARMONY-114 and they are in SVN

Please vote to accept or reject this codebase into the Apache Harmony class library :

[ ] + 1 Accept
[ ] -1 Reject  (provide reason below)

Lets let this run 3 days unless a) someone states they need more time or b) we get all committer votes before then.

Go...

Geir,

What exactly are we voting on?  There are issues with JIRA 114 that
might warrant a -1 vote, but that have been improved upon in JIRA 192
and 318.

Getting this code into our SVN.

Also, I think the adapter should be a separate component from the class
library rather than part of the class library as suggested by your
wording.

I'll be clearer next time.  Thanks.

 Mark.