Mikhail Loenko wrote:
Then how to run only independent tests?

Such a run would make sense to validate the tests or
if we switch to different RI version
It should be easy for ant script to identify independent tests by package name convention, e.g, we have a keyword "API" for the independent tests (1), and 2 can be easily excluded.

For the intended different behavior (4), test can be added to ant's exclude list (I don't expect there are too many such cases)

Thanks,
Mikhail