Hi Paulex

2006/4/28, Paulex Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> > Then how to run only independent tests?
> >
> > Such a run would make sense to validate the tests or
> > if we switch to different RI version
> >
> It should be easy for ant script to identify independent tests by
> package name convention, e.g, we have a keyword "API" for the
> independent tests (1), and  2 can  be easily excluded.
>
> For the intended different behavior (4), test can be added to ant's
> exclude list (I don't expect there are too many such cases)

Did you count such tests? As I remember we have a lof of them in security.

If these tests are in the same package and in the same directory
then we will have something like

org.apache.harmony.security.tests.api.java.security.CodeSignerTest1 - impl
specific test methods

org.apache.harmony.security.tests.api.java.security.CodeSignerTest2 - impl
independent test methods

How do you like it?

Thanks,
Mikhail