We have 9 votes in favor, none against, and one reasonable question about destination.

I think that we should let Archie bring it into SVN. :) It was suggested as

         enhanced/gnuclasspathadapter/trunk/

but I'd suggest

         enhanced/classlibadapter/trunk/

to make it generic, because ya never know - there could be other VMs out there for which we might make an adapter to the Apache Harmony clsaslib ;)

So far, we work with IBMs VM directly, soon any GNU Classpath capable VM, and maybe......

Archie, please do "as is" in the zip file and then cleanup from there for traceable accountability. Thx

geir

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
We have all the docs for HARMONY-114 and they are in SVN

Please vote to accept or reject this codebase into the Apache Harmony class library :

[ ] + 1 Accept
[ ] -1 Reject  (provide reason below)

Lets let this run 3 days unless a) someone states they need more time or b) we get all committer votes before then.

Go...