I was suggesting that you try to capture the reasons for the layout and
the package naming of tests etc. in a descriptive doc.

At this point it would be a 'proposed' doc -- the mail thread is getting
too long to follow all the arguments so having a document we can work on
together is likely more productive.

We can use the wiki if you prefer...

Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> Geir
>
> What kind of conventions do you mean?
>
> If it is package naming then I thought we have the same conventions
> for all types of the tests:  bootclasspath tests go to the same package as
> class, classpath tests go to o.a.h.module.tests.package
>
> Am I missing something?
>
> Thanks,
> Mikhail
>
> 2006/5/4, Geir Magnusson Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>

>> Mikhail Loenko wrote:

>> > I've put it on the web-site (it has not appeared yet)
>> >
>> > Comments are welcome
>>
>> I think you only captures half of it.  You also need to describe
>> conventions for harmony-specific tests...
>>
>> I'm happy to help there if you want...
>>
>> geir

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.