On 12 May 2006 at 14:19, Richard Liang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That's great. Thanks Nathan. :-)
>
> Shall we also change our build system to access Harmony SVN repository
> through http instead of https?

Unless committers are also able to use http instead of https then I'd
rather know about the problem (via error messages) since we wont get any
builds unless someone can commit changes.

Of course if committers can use http then I might be tempted to change
it.  Otherwise I'm really not inclined to.

-Mark.