Ivan Volosyuk wrote:
I have recently built jchevm and tried to run eclipse with it. When
functionality.

I have taken a look at list of loaded native libraries. It looks
classpath is used for system classes instead of harmony classlib. I
remember, there was some discussion about porting jchevm to harmony
classlib, what is the status of this work? Harmony classes prooved to
work in drlvm. So I think once the porting is done it could be
possible to get eclipse working on jchevm soon.

There's work going on making a "glue layer" between any GNU Classpath-using VM and the Harmony Classlib.

It's not complete yet. Are you interested in helping? We're always looking for new volunteers.