IMHO, I would prefer new patch attached. Say, named like:
 DRLVM-GCC-3.4_and_4.x-cumulative_v2.patch
 DRLVM-GCC-3.4_and_4.x-cumulative_20060519.patch

It could help people if something is working with old patch and
suddenly stop working with new one. Please, write small description
with patch instructions. List of changes are also welcomed.
--
Ivan