Andrey Chernyshev wrote:

Returning back to the subject of this discussion, I guess it should be
relatively easy to modify the DRLVM building system such that it would
get the binary HDK from web and use it for compilation of a single
module.

I don't understand this sentence. Do you mean a classlibrary module or a DRLVM module?

And this approach would assume that the HDK snapshots include the
DRLVM as well (?) :)

Assuming we accept DRLVM as our basis for our VM, yes.

We can also include JCHEVM whenever it converts from GNU Classpath :)