Ivan Volosyuk wrote:
Btw, I have found problem is classloader in jchevm.
Resolution of field in interface of superclass of some class fails.
Reproducible at eclipse. I have a patch with fix. It's quite simple. I
can send it at evening too.

Do you have a simple test case? This one seems to work OK:

    public class FieldRes {
        public static interface FieldResInterface {
            int field = 123;
        }
        public static class FieldResSuperclass implements FieldResInterface {
        }
        public static class FieldResClass extends FieldResSuperclass {
        }
            FieldResClass obj = new FieldResClass();
            System.out.println(obj.getClass().getField("field"));
            System.out.println(obj.field);
        }
    }

-Archie