On 5 June 2006 at 19:07, "R.J. Lorimer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> For the record (I didn't gather this anywhere from this discussion),
>
> Azureus (while being a very non-trivial and cool Java application), is
> not written in AWT/Swing, it is written with SWT (the same as Eclipse).
> It's probably a good application to interact with for testing, but it's
> not an AWT/Swing test.

So I theory, this might run now!

I tried running it but get lots of error output like:

DEBUG::Tue Jun 06 08:29:39 BST
2006::com.aelitis.azureus.core.networkmanager.impl.VirtualBlockingServerChannelSelector::accept_loop::138:
    VirtualBlockingServerChannelSelector$1::runSupport::85,AEThread::run::69
java.nio.channels.NotYetBoundException
        at
org.apache.harmony.nio.internal.ServerSocketChannelImpl.accept(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:125)
        at
com.aelitis.azureus.core.networkmanager.impl.VirtualBlockingServerChannelSelector.accept_loop(VirtualBlockingServerChannelSelector.java:129)
        at
com.aelitis.azureus.core.networkmanager.impl.VirtualBlockingServerChannelSelector$1.runSupport(VirtualBlockingServerChannelSelector.java:85)
        at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.AEThread.run(AEThread.java:69)

Definitely seems like a good thing to get working - it certainly
exercises quite a bit of the networking code.

Regards,
 Mark.