Anton Rusanov wrote:
> Hello.
> I looked through Harmony code and I think I can implement  the Keytool for
> the project using existing classes. I've already played with the thing and
> it doesn't seem to be very hard to do. I'm going to create a couple of
> files
> with stubs and gradually replace stubs with implementation using patches.

Great.

> And I have a question. What should I do to make the keytool run with the
> launcher being developed here?

Define the class

  org.apache.harmony.tools.keytool.Main

which will be packaged into tools.jar. It should have a

  public static void main(String args[])

which will be passed the command-line arguments that were given to the
keytool launcher.

(Of course, you can develop & test your code by running that main()
directly from a regular launcher in the IDE too)

Sounds like the incentive I needed to hook in the tools build <g>.

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.