Wow! I've just wanted to run eclipse :) And it requires a bunch of the
functionality.
Thank you, Mark, it is great to know that I am not only one who
interested in the adapter.

It was quite interesting to get something work. Now, it becoming
increasingly difficult to dig deep into eclipse internal searching for
new failures. It seems that classlib tests can do this task easier.

I am going to do some more hacking at weekend. For now I have one
small fix for ThreadLocal implementation. I will create corresponding
jira today. Btw, it will be good if all such jiras will be linked to
each other as relatives. They will be easy to find.
--
Ivan

2006/6/7, Geir Magnusson Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Darn impressive.

--
Ivan