On 6/10/06, Mark Hindess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 10 June 2006 at 0:03, Naveen Neelakantam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just tried building DRLVM out of svn.  I am running Fedora Core 5
> with gcc version 4.1.0 20060304 (Red Hat 4.1.0-3).
>
> However, I am getting the build error shown below.  Previous posts on
>
> the dev list led me to believe that this issue had been resolved.
> Did a patch get lost in the transition to svn?

Hi Naveen,

I'm still testing the latest version of Ivan's patch mentioned in the
message below, so it is not committed in svn yet.  (I hope to finish
testing it today or tomorrow.)  But I don't see a JIRA with Vladimir's
fixes for FC5 so I don't think this will help you.

Vladimir, can you create a new JIRA with your additional changes (on top
of Ivan's patch or on drlvm/trunk if I've committed Ivan's patch by the
time you read this.)

Hi Mark,

HARMONY-591 contains a patch fixing this issue on drlvm/trunk.

Thanks,
Vladimir.

Regards,
Mark.

> Thanks,
> Naveen
>
> On May 19, 2006, at 12:57 AM, Vladimir Gorr wrote:
>
> > Small changes are required to fix the build issue for Fedora 5.
> > I've prepared this patch and I'm ready to put it into JIRA.
> > There are two ways to make this thing:
> > - renew the cumulative patch created by Ivan (see JIRA issue below);
> > - attach these changes as separate patch and adding it to the
HARMONY-443.