Tim Ellison wrote:
Oliver Deakin wrote:
<snip>
but now that I look at it
I see that the
depends/files dir contains the Harmony properties files, so maybe I'm
wrong.

Those are launcher-specific, so don't get too attached to them, I'll

I'll try.. ;)
It looks like the .properties files contain some messages for the port lib and zip, which I guess
will need to be split out and put into their respective native components.

move them out to the tools/launcher directory where they better belong.

So, with the removal of these Harmony internal files from depends, that directory becomes external dependencies only again, meaning we shouldn't put the makefile includes there?

Regards,
Oliver

Oliver Deakin
IBM United Kingdom Limited