I was looking at building (and testing) with Eclipse + IBM VME.  I think
this is really important since ecj has a much cleaner classpath when it
compiles so it helps us find errors quicker.

The logs come out at over 3MB!  There are lots of warnings about less
than ideal type checking - mostly as a result of our adoption of more
generics.  For example:

    [javac] 1. WARNING in /pbuilder/tmp/Harmony.my/modules/accessibility/src/mai
n/java/javax/accessibility/AccessibleRelationSet.java
    [javac]  (at line 44)
    [javac]     relations.add(relation);
    [javac]     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [javac] Type safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type Vector.
References to generic type Vector<E> should be parameterized
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 2. WARNING in /pbuilder/tmp/Harmony.my/modules/accessibility/src/mai
n/java/javax/accessibility/AccessibleRelationSet.java
    [javac]  (at line 88)
    [javac]     (AccessibleRelation[])relations.toArray(new AccessibleRelation[r
elations.size()]);
    [javac]                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [javac] Type safety: The method toArray(Object[]) belongs to the raw type Ve
ctor. References to generic type Vector<E> should be parameterized

I think we should try to improve these, but there are rather too many
for me to do on my own!  What do others think?  I think we could disable
the warnings from Eclipse but I don't think that's really the right
thing to do.

The distribution of warnings is as follows:

    4 accessibility
   24 archive
   90 auth
  707 awt