Weldon Washburn wrote:
On 6/21/06, Xiao-Feng Li <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If no one else is doing it, I will start the porting of SableVM's gen
GC into DRLVM.

Good idea.  Go for it.

I talked to Carl Lebsack today.  He mentioned that SableVM asked
permission to relicense his generational GC under Apache license.  It
seems possible that all of SableVM will be relicensed under Apache
license.  :)   Carl mentioned that the SableVM/GC interface is not

But it *is* relicensed since last March see:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-harmony-dev/200603.mbox/[EMAIL
 PROTECTED]

well defined but sees value in what we are proposing here.

Thanks,
xiaofeng

Nektarios K. Papadopoulos
inAccess Networks