Tim,

I am talking about the version of eclipse compiler from eclipse
downloaded by drlvm build. It works on jre1.4, but it refuses to
accept -target jsr14 and -source 1.5 if running on jre1.4.
The eclipse compiler downloaded by classlib (ecj_*) works fine with
this settings.
--
Best regards,
Ivan

On 6/26/06, Tim Ellison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ivan Volosyuk wrote:
> I have found solution for this build problem. If somebody interested:
>
> To use downloaded eclipse (or its compiler) need to run:
> sh build.sh -Dbuild.compiler=org.eclipse.jdt.core.JDTCompilerAdapter
>
> But the compiler in theis eclipse version doesn't work with jre1.4, so

Not quite sure what this means, since all the Eclipse code only requires
JRE1.4.