On 6/27/06, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

One minor thing - if you do an ant rebuild and then go into a module to
test something specific, it won't work because the support stuff doesn't
get build.

I don't know the right solution.  Maybe the module build.xml triggers
building the support test, or just a note somewhere to remind people?

I think adding 'support.jar' to classpath will help.

Thanks,
Stepan.

geir

Stepan Mishura wrote:
> On 6/26/06, Tim Ellison wrote:
>>
>> Stepan Mishura wrote:

So
>> new

support/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/testframework/serialization

http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/ser_testing.html

>> framework
>> merging
>> i.e.