Stepan Mishura wrote:
> On 6/27/06, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
>>
>> One minor thing - if you do an ant rebuild and then go into a module to
>> test something specific, it won't work because the support stuff doesn't
>> get build.
>>
>> I don't know the right solution.  Maybe the module build.xml triggers
>> building the support test, or just a note somewhere to remind people?
>

> I think adding 'support.jar' to classpath will help.

Not if it's not built.  That's the issue.  There's no problem if you do
an ant test from /trunk, but if you are 'clean', and then just dive into
 modules/$foo and ant test from there, you're stuck.

Not a big deal, just figured someone might be inconvenienced, and if we
either had a fix or a note, that would be cool.

geir