Hello All,

I'm trying to implement java.util.Scanner.nextInt, which requires a regular expression pattern to represent "Integer". I find it's hard to express /NonASCIIDigit /because now Harmony regex does not support /NonASCIIDigit/.

As our regex has supported "\p{javaLowerCase} Equivalent to java.lang.Character.isLowerCase()", to facilitate the development of j.u.Scanner, shall we provide support for "\p{javaDigit}", which is equivalent to java.lang.Character.isDigit()? I could provide patch for this feature if there is no objection. Thanks lot.
*
*You may want to refer to the number syntax in java.util.Scanner Spec:*
*/<QUOTE>
NonASCIIDigit :: = A non-ASCII character c for which Character.isDigit(c) returns true

Non0Digit  ::= [1-Rmax] | NonASCIIDigit

Digit  ::= [0-Rmax] | NonASCIIDigit

GroupedNumeral :: = ( Non0Digit Digit? Digit? ( LocalGroupSeparator Digit Digit Digit )+ )

Numeral  ::= ( ( Digit+ )  |  GroupedNumeral )

Integer ::= ( [-+]? ( Numeral ) ) | LocalPositivePrefix Numeral LocalPositiveSuffix | LocalNegativePrefix Numeral LocalNegativeSuffix/
/</QUOTE>/

--
Richard Liang
China Software Development Lab, IBM