Anton Avtamonov wrote:
On 6/30/06, Mikhail Loenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
But section "Exception-throwing compatibility" says that exceptions
are different
and we aim "to be fully compartible with the RI" "by matching the
exception characteristics of each method".

I believe that it is for "However, in most cases the specification
does not describe all possible exceptions that may be thrown" case
only.
In case the spec is complete and not looks like a bug I would vote to
follow the spec.
+1 from me.

Wishes,

--