Oliver Deakin skrev  den 27-06-2006 12:25:
Do you mean the header files in deploy/include? If so, the reason they are copied there is so that they are in a shared location for all modules. (In fact it's the same reason that libs are built into deploy/lib and makefile includes are copied into
deploy/build/make).
So it is basically a platform agnostic symbolic link? Personally I do not like doing it so, would it be possible to do it with -I's instead so we do not have redundant copies lying around?

As a consequence, they could also *only* checkout the module they are
interested in, rather than the whole of classlib/trunk, and still be able to rebuild
their altered code.
I have heard this discussion, but I am not convinced that having lots of different building enviroments is a good idea.

I can however also appreciate tolerable build times :)

--
 Thorbjørn