Stepan,

I think that there's no need in SerializableAssert interface - just
put assertDeserialized(Serializable, Serializable) method to
SerializationTest class with default implementation based on current
code from defineComparator (if there's equals(), use it, if it's
instance of Throwable, use some other scheme, etc). If a developer
needs his own comparing method, he just redefines this method. If he's
happy with equals(), he does nothing.

So, verifySelf will look like:

putObjectToStream(object, out);
ByteArrayInputStream in = new ByteArrayInputStream(out.toByteArray());
assertDeserialized((Serializable) object, (Serializable)
getObjectFromStream(in));

This will help us remove methods with SerializableAsset as a third parameter.

And a small note: we don't need flush() before close() :)

Anton Luht,