Also there is destroy_vm(), which I guess even more close to what is
needed to prototype DestroyJavaVM.
Anyway, current DRLVM shutdown is tied closely with termination of the
main thread, leaving little chance for launcher cleanup. This is not a
blocker for now, but the shutdown certainly is the area for design
improvements in future.

Alexey